How to discipline your child so that he will grow as a good person? Well, there are so many disciplinary actions that parents can do. Below are some effective ways in disciplining your child.
1. While your child is growing, there will be mistakes he could commit. How would you deal with this? If you are the mother, you need to show a negative response to it. They will know that it is not unpleasant so they would not do it. Some mommies would still laugh at their kids mistakes.
This is why kids would think it is good to do such a thing.
2. Never raise your kids a spoiled one. According to the statistics data, spoiled children are the one who became rebellious, if not, they have unsuccessful future. They are the ones who did not grow mature in their age.
3. Try to charge your children a task according to their age and according to what they can do. Sense of responsibility should be taught to them so that when they grow up, they can help themselves in terms of trouble and in terms of getting adult.
4. Parents have to be closer with their children. How to do this? Start from the time she is still a kid. Kids close to their parents since infancy will like grow to be closer with their parents while growing up.During puberty stage, it would be difficult to control them. However, closeness and love can thaw their freezing heart.
5. Never argue with them about trivial things. This will affect their pride also.